- 2U Form factor 120 mm x 55 mm
- 2U Form factor 120 mm x 55 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 10 Grams (g)
Telephony Card is an essential hardware component, featured by the telephone systems. Basically, it is an installable circuit board, which gets effortlessly fit into PCI slots of computers. It is capable to perform several features of the system. Also, it is applicable for DTMF tone detection, PBX or IVR systems, call recording, analog-VoIP conversion, dial dictation and many others. Telephony Card is accessible with 30 Calls T/hr capacity, Asterisk application and 10 grams of weight. It has functions that gets intersected with Voice Card as well as other Interface boards. Dissimilar to VoIP boards, it is not constricted to digital signals. With some other specific interface board, it can work with either Linux or Windows surround.
Product Details of Telephony Cards
No. Of Ports
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- In Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- South India, North India, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Bihar, Goa, East India, Central India, Assam, Odisha, Manipur, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Chandigarh, West Bengal, West India, Sikkim, Kerala, Delhi, Tripura, Nagaland, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Arunachal Pradesh, Punjab, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, All India
1023, 10th floor The Ithum Tower-B, Plot Number A-40, Sector-62 Noida Uttar Pradesh India +918037303688